Gavin Taylor Hair is set in a historic barn which was originally used as a dairy to milk the cows back in the 1800s. Gavin, together with his friends and family set out to transform the old building but keeping as many of the original features, he had a vision to create a salon like no other. Offering a lounge/coffee shop feel with a positive ambiance that leaves you feeling welcome and invited.
We only ever use the finest quality ingredients, all from ethical and sustainable sources. We also use the best quality recyclable packaging to provide our customers with the choice of recycling or re-using our bottles which will stand the test of time if you were to refill them. Gavin Taylor Hair have produced a very unique shampoo that will change the way you cleanse your hair forever. Our aromatherapy based range are SLS and Paraben free.
1. All of our products are hand-made and recyclable and sustainable.
2. Our shampoos contain Oxygenated Aloe Vera wheat protein providing natural moisture for your hair.
3. Our conditioners do not build up in your hair or leave heavy residue therefore fewer washes are needed.
4. What is going down your plughole isn't affecting wildlife, when it ends up in rivers and streams.
5. Our products are not tested on animals are vegan and vegetarian friendly. All shampoos balance out the natural Sebum (oil) levels in your scalp.
You will find by using our shampoo that you will no longer be washing your hair daily or every other day but every 3 – 4 days. Also our conditioner doubles up as a treatment if left on after cleansing.
By listening closely to his clients, Gavin was able to move the business into new directions.
We care about people, consumers, suppliers and the products we create.
In our research we discovered that through using chemicals in cosmetics such as shampoos and conditioners, instead of curing both dry itchy scalps and greasy limp hair, these so called shampoos are causing these effects, causing you to buy more of their product to eradicate the symptoms. This exciting new range of shampoos & conditioners provide both health benefits and a sense of well being at same time as caring for your hair, naturally.